- By installing this application you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of use. You must not do anything with this Application that is not expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions.
- We may, at our discretion, change the terms of this agreement and it is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions for any changes.
- We may at any time and for any reason modify, withdraw or suspend access to the Application, or interrupt operation. In addition, we may upgrade the Application with updates and to alter or improve functionality at any time and for any reason.
- The laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and State of Victoria govern these Terms and Conditions.
- AUSVEG Ltd. is committed to the ‘National Privacy Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information’ under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets the standards for the collection, access, storage and use of personal information obtained in the course of business operations.
- As a user of the Application, you are responsible for ensuring your username and password details remain confidential. In the event of unauthorized use of your account, you must inform us of any breach of security.
- NETWORK CONNECTIVITY AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- The Application requires network connectivity to function properly. As a result, poor signal quality will interfere with, slow down or prevent the Application from working at maximum capacity. If you have concerns regarding signal strength, contact your mobile or internet service provider.
- In order to use the Application, you must have internet access and a compatible mobile phone or handheld tablet.
- We do not warrant the Application will be available at all times.
- We will use reasonable efforts to make the Application available at all times, however, the quality and availability of the Application may be affected by factors outside our reasonable control, such as your internet connection or other network issues.
- We do not accept any responsibility for unavailability of the Application, or any difficulty or inability to access the content or any other communication system failure which may result in the Application being unavailable.
- As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable free revocable licence to use the Application for your personal use in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- No part of the web-application may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way without AUSVEG’s prior written consent.
- You will not copy or alter the web-application or allow third parties to do this on your behalf.
- The web-application requires access to a mobile network or the internet. As such, you may be charged fees for access and use of data by your mobile or internet provider when using the web-application. You are responsible for paying any such fees.
- You are assumed to either be the bill payer for the mobile telephone or handheld device being used to access the Application, or to have received permission from the primary bill payer to do so.
- All intellectual property rights in the Application are jointly owned by AUSVEG Ltd. and Horticulture Australia Ltd.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Except where prohibited by law, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of your use of or access to the Application, including loss of profit or the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort, product liability or otherwise.
- We are not liable for any damage or alteration to equipment used to access the Application as a result of its installation or use.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- The Application is provided without warranty “as is” to users.
- All information on the Application is subject to change without notice.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law we disclaim all express and implied warranties with regard to the Application including accuracy and fitness for particular purpose.
- We do not warrant that your use of the Application will be error-free or uninterrupted, nor guarantee that any issues will be corrected or that use will provide specific results.
- We may terminate use of the Application at any time without notice.
- Upon any termination, the rights and licenses granted to you will immediately terminate and you must cease using the Application.
- In these Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions mean these terms and conditions governing your use of the Application.
Application means the application provided by us relating to products and services we offer and any upgrades and other software enabling use of the Application.
Us or we means AUSVEG Ltd. and Horticulture Australia Ltd.
You means the person to which the device is registered or the person authorised to use the device, upon which the Application is installed.
Content means all copyright, database rights, text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, software code and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such content and other intellectual property rights.
Back to the login page
This project has been funded by HIA using the vegetable industry levy and matched funds from the Australian Government.