Hort Connections: Potato Industry Networking Event
Join AUSVEG and industry experts at the Potato Industry Networking Event at Hort Connections from 4pm-6pm AEST on Monday 7 June.
This event is free and will be held in Meeting Room P3 at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Speakers and topics include:
- Dr Steven Lapidge (Fight Food Waste Ltd) featuring Renee Pye (Zerella Fresh) – Fighting Potato Food Waste.
- Peter O’Brien (AHR) – PotatoLink Extension Program.
- Maarten Van Delden (Tolsma-Grisnich Group) – Post-harvest management.
- Alan Nankivell (AUSVEG) – TPP Potato Movement Conditions Update.
- Rosalie Banks (QDAF) – TPP Surveillance Program.
- Tyson Cattle (AUSVEG / NFF Horticultural Council) – Raising the advocacy agenda for potatoes.
There will be nibbles and refreshments to follow the presentation.
Click here to register.