Negotiations training workshop coming to Tasmanian growers thanks to VegPRO
VegPRO‘s free two-day negotiations and influencing workshop is coming to Launceston, following successful events in Western Australia, South Australia and Queensland.
VegPRO is a strategic levy investment project under the Hort Innovation Vegetable Fund that is delivering targeted, tailored training for Australian vegetable growers. In this course, industry members who deal with people on a day-to-day basis (whether it be with customers, staff, transport and logistics companies or anyone else) can learn a wide range of useful skills, including:
- increased confidence and effective communication;
- managing emotional and difficult conversations;
- controlling and influencing conversation to get better pricing outcomes;
- preparing effectively to combat pushes from buyers; and
- identifying other people’s tactics and having a strategy for responses.
This levy-funded workshop has received great reviews from growers who have participated previously, and is a valuable skills development opportunity for you or anyone else who represents your business in negotiations and other business discussions.
Time/date: 8:30am-4:30pm, Wednesday 9 May and Thursday 10 May 2018
Location: Tailrace Centre, 1 Waterfront Drive, Riverside TAS