Webinar: Building resilient horticulture supply chains & traceability solutions
A webinar hosted by AUSVEG and Source Certain
2pm-3pm (AEST) | Wednesday 4 May 2022
Register to hear leading Australian technology and service providers discuss the benefits of integrating origin verification and IoT into horticulture supply chains. The webinar will also discuss growth opportunities in export markets, and how provenance and traceability play an important part in this process.
The discussion will cover the benefits, details and barriers associated with these services, and will finish with a Q&A discussion. The discussion will be held within the context of typical supply chain risks and relevant events that have impacted horticulture supply chains to remain relevant.
- Dianne Tipping, Chair, Export Council of Australia.
- Nathan Dubrich, Head of Sales, Source Certain.
- Christian Patterson, Head of Sales & Operations APAC, Escavox.
- Warren Barry, Group Managing Director, RooLife Group.
- Tony Coad, Manager Marketing and Sales, Reid Fruits.