AUSVEG delivers multiple initiatives aimed at creating export opportunities for Australian vegetable growers. Developing export markets and increasing the market availability for Australian produce is high priority for AUSVEG and these goals can be achieved by identifying new buyers and developing strong in-market relationships.
AUSVEG undertakes the following activities to assist growers and the industry develop export opportunities.
- Reverse Trade Missions - AUSVEG delivers an annual inbound trade mission to showcase the Australian vegetable industry and give international purchasing decision makers the opportunity to network and interact with vegetable growers.
- Trade Shows – AUSVEG facilitates grower exhibitions of Australian vegetables at international tradeshows to showcase the wide variety of vegetable commodities available for export and build awareness of the Australian vegetable industry.
- Seminars and Symposiums – AUSVEG holds a range of forums to inform growers about exporting, and enhance understanding of key export markets. AUSVEG’s market development resources provide economic information and market insights for growers to explore key export markets.
Market development resources
- Free Trade Agreement - Overview
- China Snapshot
- Indonesia Market Snapshot
- Japan Market Snapshot
- Malaysia Market Snapshot
- New Zealand Snapshot
- Singapore Market Snapshot
- South Korea Snapshot
- Thailand Market Snapshot
- UAE Market Snapshot
AUSVEG is developing a database of export contacts. E-mail AUSVEG at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9882 0277 with the particular market and commodities you are interested in exporting for assistance to identify relevant contacts.
|This project has been funded by Hort Innovation, using the vegetable research and development levy and contributions from the Australian Government. Hort Innovation is the grower-owned, not-for-profit research and development corporation for Australian horticulture.|