Keep track of events in the Australian vegetable industry using the AUSVEG calendar. If you have an event you'd like listed, use our contact form to get in touch.
Events listed in bold are part of the National Vegetable Extension Network (VegNET), a strategic levy investment project under the Hort Innovation Vegetable Fund which is communicating research and development information to Australian growers.
Southern TAS Biosecurity Session
19 March @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An afternoon session at South Pacific Seeds hearing from the seed industry, biosecurity professionals and current biosecurity projects.
Guest Speakers include:
- Dr. Jessica Lye, reknowned biosecurity and pest management professional
- Dr. Cameron Spurr, pollinator researcher
- Andrew Bishop from Biosecurity Tasmania on legislation changes
- Callum Fletcher and Maddy Quirk from AUSVEG on current threats
- Craig Garland from SPS, showing us around their facility
Stick around after the farm walk for pizza and some refreshing beverages and a good old chinwag.
For more information on the event please click here