1. Agripolitical advocacy and representation on behalf of vegetable and potato growers.
2. Research and Development (R&D) associated services:
- Establish a case for a levy, seek a mandate from growers and make submission to the Australian Government. Levies in place raised by AUSVEG are the National Vegetable and Potato Levies.
- Levy investment consultation process. AUSVEG is involved in the process that provides a recommendation from industry to Horticulture Innovation Australia (Hort Innovation) on where the National Vegetable Levy and National Potato Levies should be invested.
- General consultation - Under National Vegetable and Potato Levies, AUSVEG provides broad consultation on behalf of industry on issues such as biosecurity.
3. High quality service provision.AUSVEG delivers national projects in the areas of communication, environmental sustainability, biosecurity, export development and market access on behalf of industry, funded from a wide variety of sources including Government grants, sponsorship and levies.
AUSVEG membershipTo become a member of AUSVEG, please download and print the AUSVEG Membership Form and return to:
AUSVEG P.O. Box 138 Camberwell VIC 3124
Email: email@example.com Fax: 03 9882 6722