EnviroVeg Program: Register now!
The EnviroVeg Program will now offer training to its participants via webinars.
The EnviroVeg Program — available to levy-paying Australian vegetable growers — focuses on the emerging sustainable production methods that are beginning to be adopted to continue to improve industry resilience.
The Program was established to improve the longevity of vegetable growing regions, benchmark industry environmental performance, and develop recognition for environmentally sustainable production methods and growers.
EnviroVeg’s new website is a great resource to access if you would like more information about the program.
Why should I join EnviroVeg?
- To have your environmental practices recognised and acknowledged.
- To identify the farming practices that you already have in place which have a beneficial environmental impact.
- To demonstrate to the community and retail partners that you are actively engaged in environmentally responsible vegetable production.
- To gain access to exclusive member only areas of the website, including learning resources and information about upcoming events.
- To get information about any subsidies, grants or funding that is available to growers wishing to make environmental improvements on farm.