Gain recognition for your export achievements at the 2018 Australian Export Awards
The Australian Export Awards (AEA) is a national program that honours Australian businesses for their export achievements and contribution to Australia’s economic prosperity.
By taking part in the AEA and applying for an award you can generate benefits for your export business, including:
- Boosting your organisation’s reputation among local and international customers
- Gaining national media exposure
- Increasing your profile with the Australian Government
- Networking with fellow exporters at exclusive events and learn from each other’s experience
- Improving staff morale with public recognition of your business’s success
- Critically reviewing your business planning during the application process and identifying ways to improve export strategies and operations
- Using the winner/finalist logo on marketing campaigns to highlight your achievements
- Attending the national awards ceremony alongside senior government officials and industry leaders.
Award-winners from last year’s AEA include Tasmanian vegetable enterprise Premium Fresh, which grows, washes, grades and packs a range of vegetables. You can read more about Premium Fresh’s operations and its 2017 win on the AEA website.
You can enter the Australian Export Awards through your state or territory export awards program. There are 13 national award categories, entry is free and the application process is straightforward.
To apply or to learn about state and territory application closing dates, visit the AEA website.
If your business is export-ready or you’re interesting in developing your export capabilities, take a look at the export section of the AUSVEG website for information on how levy-funded activities can help your business.