Horticulture Showcase – available in 36 languages
The Fair Work Ombudsman’s Horticulture Showcase makes it easier for employers and employees in the horticulture industry to access information and resources on workplace laws.
The Showcase can be translated into 36 different languages, including Mandarin, Japanese, French, Thai, German and Italian.
Information can be accessed in-language covering the topics most relevant to growers and workers, including:
- Pay and piecework rates.
- Workplace health and safety.
- Hours of work and overtime.
- Deductions for accommodation, transport and job finding.
- Sourcing labour and managing labour supply chains.
- Ending employment.
- Record keeping.
- Overseas workers.
- Our activities in the industry.
You can visit the Showcase at this website.