From Wednesday, 8 July any person living in Victoria seeking to cross the border will require a permit.

Permits will be issued by Service NSW, subject to eligibility.

Victorian farmers will be able to attain a permit to travel to NSW for the purposes of ‘agriculture’ and ‘the movement of freight or persons on a commercial basis’.

There are also other eligible activities for permits.

Further information and to apply for a permit available here.

The NSW Public Health (COVID-19 Border Control) Order 2020 is available here.