Putting the ‘export puzzle’ pieces together: Tasmanian product to Chinese table
Putting the ‘export puzzle’ pieces together. Tasmanian Product to Chinese Table
To help you put the ‘export puzzle’ pieces together, a webinar from 9:30am – 12:30pm (AEDT) on Thursday 26 November will provide practical export and export marketing information with an action plan to get your Tasmanian product onto consumers tables in China.
Brought to you by Seedlab Tasmania in conjunction with Story & Brand, Laava, Redfern Agency and Tyler Fine Foods, this webinar is designed for people in the food, beverage and agribusiness sector who wish to export, or are already exporting.
- The Chinese consumer: Chinese consumer and opportunity, options into market, social media (WeChat and mini-programs), and case studies.
- Product authentication: Stop counterfeiting and connect your brand to consumers through trusted and authentic product experiences.
- Export marketing: How to turn your Tasmanian story into export sales and nurture export consumer relationships for repeat purchase.
- Supply chain: Learn about product registration, customs clearance, cold storage warehousing, pick ‘n’ pack, and last mile delivery.
- Ryan Molloy, Redfern Agency, Shanghai China
- Gavin Ger, Laava, Sydney, Australia
- Andy Cooley, Story & Brand, Tasmania, Australia
- James Tyler, Tyler Fine Foods, Zhengzhou City, China
How to register: Tickets are $197 + GST. To register for this event and for more information, click here.