Videos and presentations from TIA events now online
New videos and presentations from events held by the Tasmanian Institute of Agriculture (TIA) are now available online, including videos from the Forthside Vegetable Research Facility Open Day and forum on potato diseases and soilborne health.
This new content includes:
- Tim Neale (Data Farming) – Precision ag technology and big data
- Kelby Cheyne (Remote Aviation Australia) – Getting started with drones in agriculture
- Dr Jason Scott (TIA) – Systemic downy mildew of poppy
- Calum Wilson (TIA) – Tackling powdery and common scab of potato
- Dr Bob Larkin (USDA-ARS) – Incorporating soil health management practices into potato cropping systems
For all videos uploaded by the TIA, see its YouTube page.