Wednesday 21 November is National Agriculture Day – Get involved and celebrate our industry!
Wednesday 21 November 2018 is National Agriculture Day, and it’s a great opportunity to celebrate our industry and consider how agriculture makes the world a better place.
The theme of this year’s AgDay is #GrowForGood, celebrating the good that Australian farmers do every year.
Whether it’s helping feed a hungry world, caring for our environment, or creating jobs in rural and regional communities, every day our farmers grow for good.
You can get involved in this year’s AgDay in a range of ways:
- Host an AgDay BBQ or event and enjoy some great Australian-made food.
- Attend an official AgDay event at locations around the country.
- Enter the AgDay photo competition for your chance to take home a $500 prize.
- Teach a lesson in farming to help Aussie kids learn more about where their food and fibre comes from using the materials from the AgDay resources page.
- Don a green shirt to support our farmers and share a photo of yourself using the hashtag #AgDayAU.
For more ideas on how to celebrate AgDay or to learn more about Australian farming, visit the official website of this great initiative, which is led by the National Farmers’ Federation.