Grants for Australian businesses marketing overseas
Applications for cash rebates via the Export Market Development Grant (EMDG) scheme are now open.
Administered by Austrade, the EMDG scheme supports a wide range of industries.
Snapshot of the EMDG scheme:
- A cash ‘refund’ of about 50 per cent of eligible overseas marketing expenses.
- Grants from $5,000 to $150,000 pa.
- Non-competitive: if you are eligible, you will receive a grant.
- Provides up to eight grants to each eligible applicant.
- You must have spent over $15,000 in the past two years.
Click here to learn more.