AUSVEG welcomes the news that seasonal workers can now enter New South Wales for work, following the NSW Government’s decision to overturn its ban.

Seasonal workers can now cross the NSW border daily to undertake farm work, by accessing a border zone resident permit.

All seasonal workers should apply as a border zone resident, and must not have travelled outside of the Victorian border zone in the past 14 days.

Seasonal workers should provide ID at the border (passport / photo ID), and must be able to produce evidence of their current living arrangement within the border zone (bill or bank statement etc.) and their place of work (letter of employment).

For more information, visit this website or read this media release.