One month to go until Hort Connections 2018 – register now!
There’s only one month to go before Hort Connections 2018 tackles the challenge of halving waste and doubling productivity by 2030, and AUSVEG and our event co-hosts are looking forward to delivering a huge experience for over 3,000 local and international delegates at this massive event!
As a joint initiative between AUSVEG and the Produce Marketing Association Australia-New Zealand (PMA A-NZ), Hort Connections 2018 is the premiere event for the horticulture industry, encompassing the vegetable, fruit, nut, cut floral and nursery sectors.
The event, which will run from 18-20 June 2018, caters to all members of the horticulture industry, from primary producers to retailers and the entire supply chain. It’s a great opportunity for growers and industry members to come together in one central location to build their knowledge and networks, and find out new ways to improve the productivity and profitability of their farms and secure the future of the industry.
Key events for Hort Connections 2018 include:
- Keynote addresses from leading local and global agricultural thought leaders, including National Farmers’ Federation President Fiona Simson, global futurist Chris Riddell and leading international food industry leader Drew Yancey.
- A variety of informative, engaging and thought-provoking presentations and expert panels to inspire and educate delegates on all manner of topics, from on-farm productivity to the latest updates on agricultural technology and industry issues affecting the entire supply chain;
- A celebration of the contribution of our industry’s female growers and industry members at the PMA A-NZ Fresh Perspectives and Women in Horticulture event and networking session;
- Numerous opportunities for formal and informal networking at organised events and the Trade Show; and
- The National Awards for Excellence Gala Dinner, where the accomplishments of our industry’s leaders will be acknowledged and celebrated.
The full program for Hort Connections is available online, including the full list of speakers and the opening hours for the massive Trade Show.
If you haven’t already registered to attend, you can find more information on how to register on the Hort Connections website, including how to pick up an all-access pass – or, if you’d prefer, how to tailor your time at the conference to attend individual events. You can also click here to go directly to our registration form!