Webinar: Demonstrating the impact of Hort Innovation R&D investments
Hort Innovation engaged independent consultants to evaluate the impact of its R&D investments, providing insights into the type and magnitude of impacts that are being generated across the company’s strategic levy programs.
The results of the 2018/19 impact assessment program will be presented during a webinar from 1pm (AEDT) on Thursday 10 December.
During this webinar, you will discover:
- How impacts from Hort Innovation strategic R&D levy investments are identified.
- How projects are sampled for assessment to ensure a representative sample.
- The types of economic, social and environmental benefits generated from the sampled projects.
- The results from quantifying the economic impacts from the identified benefits.
- How to interpret these results using an example project.
Click here for information about the impact assessments undertaken on specific projects from 2018/19.
Click here to register.