What is EnviroVeg? - download the fact sheet
EnviroVeg pathway factsheet
Want to find out about progressing through EnviroVeg? This factsheet summarises the steps required.
Applications are now open for funded positions in the EnviroVeg Pilot Program.
What is the EnviroVeg Pilot Program? - download the fact sheet
Click here to apply for the EnviroVeg Pilot Program
What is the EnviroVeg project?
The EnviroVeg program 2017 – 2022 (VG16063) is a vegetable levy funded R&D project that builds on the work of previous EnviroVeg projects while developing a new, collaborative and effective structure. VG16063 provides clear direction for the future of sustainable, environmentally responsible vegetable production practices in Australia through focusing on:
- Strong R&D connections – robust, up-to-date science underpins resources and processes
- Valuable data – industry benchmarking and directing R&D investments
- Increased collaboration – project partnerships, efficient use of industry resources
- Recognition – benefiting members and educating all
- Engaging vegetable production businesses –providing a reason for growers to come along for the journey
- Industry leadership –vegetable industry ownership with stable coordination and management
Click here to visit the EnviroVeg website.
Why should I join EnviroVeg?
- To have your environmental practices recognised and acknowledged
- To identify the farming practices that you already have in place which have a beneficial environmental impact
- To demonstrate to the community and retail partners that you are actively engaged in environmentally responsible vegetable production
- To gain access to exclusive member only areas of the website including learning resources and information about upcoming events
- To get information about any subsidies, grants or funding that is available to growers wishing to make environmental improvements on farm.
It is FREE to all levy paying vegetable growers, so sign up today by clicking this link
For further information on the new EnviroVeg Program, get in touch with EnviroVeg Program Coordinator Danielle Park on 03 9882 0277 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|This project has been funded by Hort Innovation, using the vegetable research and development levy and contributions from the Australian Government. Hort Innovation is the grower-owned,
not-for-profit research and development corporation for Australian horticulture.