The EnviroVeg Program 2017-22 is a levy-funded project jointly managed by AUSVEG, Growcom and Freshcare.
This program aligns components from EnviroVeg, Hort360 and Freshcare Environmental to deliver a clear pathway to environmental assurance for Australian vegetable growers.
The EnviroVeg Program is the vegetable industry's own environmental program and previous EnviroVeg projects have provided resources to growers to develop and quantify their environmental practices. This new version of EnviroVeg aims to support and improve environmental management on-farm and develop environmental recognition for growers.
EnviroVeg has three tiers of membership, with the new program structure to include alignment with Freshcare Environmental, as well as grower support and report delivery through Hort360 and updated program resources.
Why should I join EnviroVeg?
- To have your environmental practices recognised and acknowledged
- To identify the farming practices that you already have in place which have a beneficial environmental impact
- To demonstrate to the community and retail partners that you are actively engaged in environmentally responsible vegetable production
- To gain access to exclusive member only areas of the website including learning resources and information about upcoming events
- To get information about any subsidies, grants or funding that is available to growers wishing to make environmental improvements on farm.
It is FREE to all levy paying vegetable growers, so sign up today by clicking this link!
For further information on the new EnviroVeg Program, get in touch with EnviroVeg Program Coordinator Andrew Shaw on 03 9882 0277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|This project has been funded by Hort Innovation, using the vegetable research and development levy and contributions from the Australian Government. Hort Innovation is the grower-owned, not-for-profit research and development corporation for Australian horticulture.|